New Year’s Eve is just a couple of days away! The start of a new year is the perfect time to get inspired! Here are our decorating resolution recommendations for you to get your decor in tip-top shape for 2012:
1) Get Organized! Take a weekend and tackle that garage that’s totally unsafe to walk through (that is, IF you can walk through it!)
2) Start A Design Binder and Find Your Style: Finding exactly what your style is will allow you to make more informed design decisions.
3) Turn Your House into a Home: No one wants to live in a museum, make your home an expression of you.
4) Take Risks!: Step out of your comfort zone- you’ll like what you see!
5) Be Patient!: Don’t buy things just for the sake of buying them. Only buy the things you LOVE.
6) Go Green!: Keep in mind recycling and repurposing when tossing old furniture.
For more on how to make 2012 your best decorating year yet, and to find out more about our decorating resolutions read our Blogazine this Sunday!
Photo Courtesy of DallasObserver.com
Olga Adler is an interior designer based in Delray Beach, Florida providing design and decorating services to some of the finest homes in Palm Beach County.