Here is part three on this week’s summer decorating guide. Today it’s all about relaxed time spent with friends and family while entertaining outdoors. And if it’s to be relaxed, it has to be easy!
Here are 5 tips for a stress-free outdoor meal.
1. Set up a bar so guests can help themselves to drinks. As long as you have plenty of ice on hand, you can sit back and relax.
2. Use durable dinnerware (enamel) and glasses that won’t break.
3. Use pitchers for soft drinks. If you choose one made of synthetic material, make sure it’s BPA-free.
4. Use lanterns and candles as your centerpieces.
5. Use found objects to decorate the table.
You may also like my post on designing a perfect outdoor room.